Indoor training sessions will begin the first week of January and conclude the last week of February. A schedule for all of the travel teams is below.
Also, please note the following:
- All indoor training sessions will take place in the New Hanover/Upper Frederick Elementary School gym. Use the Hoffmansville Road parking lot and the entrance on that side of the building.
- If the Boyertown School District closes its schools due to inclement weather, then you cannot have practice that evening. Use the district website for information regarding school closings.
- We are grateful to the school district to allow us the use of the gym. Please follow the rules listed below:
- There is to be NO Playing in the hallway.
- Clean up when you are finished: that means collect all equipment and clothing after practice, in the gym and in the hallway.
- No drinks in the gym, and no splashing water at the water fountain.
- Clean up all scuff marks after your session.
- Please be respectful of the school and staff.
- Do not run over your allotted time.
If the above rules are not followed, we will lose this privilege to use the facility.
If you are not going to use the gym during your scheduled session time, please contact me immediately so that the schedule will reflect an open time. There are many teams and limited space, so please let others take advantage of the time.
Also, please let me know if you would like to secure any of those open time slots ASAP. They will be filled on a 'first come, first served' basis.